Internet Life #3 - Jiwang Torrent



I'm bored! Yeah. So I opened up the jiwang torrent site and click to see which torrents have the most seeders on it because I was so bored, and I wanted to download latest movies or series to watch.

But hey, look what I found. Among the torrents which have the most seeders on it was this one.

(You have to have an account to view and download it)

Panduan & Teknik Pancutkan Isteri


:">

WTF man. I was like laughing for a while, yela lawak kut bukak2 most downloaded n seeded torrent in a normal Malaysian website, tp tgk2 ade natang ni.

There's just too many Malaysians were reading it, seiring dgn movie2 cite2 gempak n mantap yg lain. Too much hypocricy, I guess? Tp xpela, benda ilmiah kot wey. Babi la, jgn la pndg slack. :(

But then I suddenly thought about it, something about my future wife, whoever she is. Amin. :">

"Wow, learning this could be awesome!"


So.

Out of curiosity.

Ok.

Downloaded.

Reading.



Yes, I am a pervert sometimes. And I'm not alone :">


But actually, the method in there was lame. I already knew how, just wanna read it all over again.

So.

For you readers, why don't you guys download it, too?

Come on!

For the greater good, and for the future. =))





Ugh, such a shame sharing this shit in a blog.



P/s : You're one sick bastard, aren't you?

2 comments:

yahudi wanna say goodnight said...

hoi bedebah...xd account jiwang xleh bukak kot link tu

zedRadzai said...

lol. lupe plak.
/editted.