Internet Life #2 - When Boredom Strikes.

Hey, guys. Well, it's me, again, getting bored. I do get bored like all the time, right? No kidding.

Luckily, my buddy, Pokok from France came to help me get entertained :) so the credit goes to you, buddy!

For you losers out there who are always online, do you always happen to see pics like this



Of course you've seen it, right? I often use it as pictures in this shit blog of mine. :) Well, this is the internet. It never gets lame.

Haha yeah, funny right? No? Ok. :v

Well, I find it hilarious at some point.

So, Pokok, he just sent me a picture like those, but this time he made fun of me and Pam. Then I was like, wow, this is FUNNY. And like hell I'd care whether it's funny or not for you. Fuck you people.

Let's see his 'artwork'.

*tee heeeeee*



So, I got this idea from him. I was like so obsessed with this stuff, I browse through my facebook to find potentially funny pics from my friend and thanks to the editting, it became like this :)

Enjoy.








And this one.







Please don't give too many shit. Don't go like pancung2 bunuh2 me again. :( I've had enough. I just wanna live my life to the fullest before anything happens, just in case.


*pasrah*




P/s : Puddings are tasty. But they're made from eggs.


Wanna learn how to do it? Piece of cake. Here, try some.

11 comments:

Pukuk said...

Hahahaha~
nice la~~
Guling2 Aku gelak~ XD
tapi kena tag la org yang berkenaan~ hahaha~ nice one zed~
keep it up~ XD

kamil said...

gmbaq camwhore 2 terbaek..padu habes!!wakaka

Imah Ims said...

zaid! you always have something fun to write since school.
jealous much! hehe

pailang said...

muka wangsang mmg modal capmelan la.
must.fap ngeeeeee

zedRadzai said...

@pukuk
hahahaha thx to you brah.
mmg stok pk ayat2 terbaik ah kan :P

@kamil
LOLOL.
hahaha xpe dow, aku nk mintak izin.
sporting gile nur amalia memberi keizinan :))

@imah
thx babe. xde ape2 la, being bored to death makes you think of only one thing, entertainment. :)

@pailang
ko jgn main2 dgn wangsang. style die do skrg. =)))

DzULhAFiZi said...

holy crap those were awesome...hahaha...ilang trus ngantuk aku sial...keep it up!

p/s - better ratings for FUCKFACE and GIRLS...LOL

zedRadzai said...

@chap
hahaha it's an honour.

p/s : nye, e'e n logen bkn tau ni lolol.

Shakaff said...

pantat. tak mintak izin kat aku pon.

zedRadzai said...

@shakaf
wat lansi sket ape slhnya bro.

Kata syda 슈퍼걸! said...

i like 'camwhore' :) sumpah lg cun dr i hahahh

zedRadzai said...

@syda
hahahaha okayy la tu kan. :|