Serious Thoughts #3 - (Insert Religion/Race/Whatever-Makes-You-Happy Thing Here)'s Paranoia





I just had a chat with my buddy Shakaff this morning and from what we talked, we kinda reminded ourselves with all the shits we had with our childhood. Thanks to you for giving me this idea. And the elaboration. :">

And it kinda gets interesting though, to be thinking about these things and mentioning it to each other when we were already grown up and 'understand' the true world. I mean, it still is a long way ahead of us, but just to be clear, don't take this entry too serious, even though its label is 'SERIOUS THOUGHTS' :) you got me, fellas?

It starts with a Pokemon thingy. Do you or do you not remember the days when we heard everything about Pokemon was a way to distract us religious people to be thinking that this shit

Yes, this one

I do NOT own this guidebook.


Has its own meaning with its own name, Pokemon.

Somehow the Pokemon was actually related to Jews after all. Ain't that mindfucking? With the awesome name the Japanese gave which was 'POKEMON' and hey, turns out it really has something to do with the Jews.

And yeah, speaking of Jews, let's see how angry we could be, am I right people? Don't tell me you don't feel anything when even hearing the word

'Jew'

or

'Yahudi'

or

'Melayu makan babi minum arak kantoi berzina dgn anak imam'

Yeah, true shit, ain't it?

I bet you guys already heard it before. For you who haven't, here's some quite of a research I did to get you in track.

ACTUALLY GUYS, THE TRUE MEANING OF POKEMON IS 'I AM JEWISH'!!!!!!

Yeah, without any doubt that is believable right, right??

Because the source was from many Islamic religious speakers in the Arab-Muslim nations of Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and Egypt, hold that Pokemon is a part of 'Jewish Conspiracy' to corrupt Muslim children. They claim that the word 'POKEMON' in Japanese words mean

---> I AM JEWISH!!!!!


MINDFUCK! What am I gonna do nowwwwww!!!!!! I watched Pokemon back when I was a child! But fuck, I'm not a Jewish!!!!

I don't blame any of us for not believing that shit. Who knows, maybe there actually is a Jewish Conspiracy part in the Pokemon series that actually wants us Muslims to be distracted away upon believing our one and only way of life, Islam Is The Way Of Life.

But seriously, Pokemon in Japanese words mean 'I AM JEWISH'? I don't know about you, but me myself is in Japan studying here WITH the language and one thing for sure, there'd be no fucking way for a guy in here to be making a confession to his other gay boyfriend that he's actually a Jew by yelling out loud

"POKEMONNNNNNNNNNN"

(translated, I AM JEWISH)

You feel me, right?

And fuck you, if you really wanna know what the meaning is, do some research, and don't go rage like someone stupid. We got the internet now, and everything to make sure of it.

Because, Pokemon is the short version of two english words, which is Pocket Monster.

Yeah, everyone knows that now. Now, what actually Pikachu means?



There must be something Jew related in it, I know it, there must be it! rrrRRrrr...

Pikachu = 'Hey-I'm-just-Kidding-you're-not-a-Jew'?

Xpon.

Pikachu = Jew-Will-Destroy-Freedom-Flotilla?

WTF man. Rupanya, Jews dh rancang lama nk serang kapal Flotilla tu. Ni petunjuk die, pikachu.

THIS IS MINDFUCK BRATHAAAAA. (thx shakaff)

Tu baru Pikachu. Blom Bulbasaur. Squirtle. Snorelax lagi.



Nahhhhh. Cukup2 la tu.

But, I know that this matter isn't as 'hot' as the way it was before, but come to think of it now, we got other tonnes and other shits to deal with, like for instance, I don't know? The uh, the God's name symbol hidden on the back of Crocs shoes? *takut2 aku mention bnda ni tau x*



I'm not saying that matter is not true, but to be honest, even if it's true, don't you think that that
thing was like thinking a lot too far away? Sama jgk dgn symbol Darlie the toothpaste.

I know, symbols have their own meanings with it. But uh, nahhh, I'm not gonna talk about that sensitive issue :">

I don't know about you, but this time, I did my homework a bit. Ask some person for opinions about it. Don't go like raging mcm org bodoh, seriously. Haih isu kecil yang diperbesarkan.

And for your information, here's an opinion from Ustaz Hasrizal (SaifulIslam.com) upon this matter.


Seriously, give some thoughts about it. Marah2 dan eksagerasi dan tagging beramai2 di Facebook bkn cara penyelesaian yang terbaik.

Still, I'm not gonna give my opinion about it. You tell me.

It's not that giving my opinion on something that scares me, it's because I'm ashamed. :">

Yeah, who knows, just like Shakaff said, (pinjam nama ang, pdn muke, aku xnk kna bantai)

Maybe there's two person were extremely bored in their rooms in the middle of the night, one were playing guitar and another were smoking some ciggies while surfing the internet and looked at the Croc symbol and had some mindfuck upon noticing there actually is a hidden symbol in it.

And the next day, with their true intentions of Islam, they tried their best letting everyone knows about it.

I'm just saying guys. I'm just saying. Please don't take it too seriously.

I know, it kinda freaks out the first time, but to be honest, it also feels awesome. Not that they're making fun of us was awesome, but how on earth that they could think of that matter? It's cool, you know, smart gila leh pikir sampai jauh gitu.

You just have to tilt the symbol to the left or right or whatever, edit the pixel to get blurry, and sharpen it back, put some dots and tie it all up, and there you have it!

A sensitive symbol on a brand that you wear everyday!

And hey, do you guys remember anything back when we had our first Friendster and Myspace and email account and had our first Tiga-Tiga-Sekupang handphone with that Rm30 Maxis simcard?

Yeah, you know that right? For nufags and oldfags, GTFO.




I'm just saying, have you ever received some kind of a Islamic message like these?


DONT DELETE! IF YOUR A MUSLIM! PLEASE READ THIS!

This is true.

From Madina Sheikh Ahmed has sent this news. On a Friday Sheikh Ahmed fell asleep reading the Quraan. Then he dreamt the Prophet Muhammed (saw) standing in front of him and saying that in one week seven thousand people died but not even one was a true Muslim.

None did what ALLAH wanted. He also said now is a bad time. These days Wives dont look after their Husbands, Girls go round without being covered they do not respect parents or others, Rich do not look after the poor, they do not give gifts or money or do not give fulfil zakaat.

He also said to Sheikh Ahmed make people understand to give zakaat, To do prayer and to keep fast. The day of judgement is near. When There is a single star in the sky, straight away the path of forgiveness will close. The writing in the Quraan will disappear (vanish). The Sun will lower itself with earth.

The Prophet said

whoever reads this news to someone else, " I WILL ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT MAKE HIM A PLACE IN PARADISE, AND IF SOMEONE DOES NOT BELIEVE THIS NEWS TO BE TRUE THEY WILL BE BANISHED FROM PARADISE"

If a poor person gives out this news to other people his/her good wish will come true.

Sheikh Ahmed said if this is not true then my death will be of a Non-Muslim. The Prophet said "KEEP FAST, DO PRAYERS, GIVE ZAKAAT AND GIVE KINDNESS TO THE POOR"

Whoever Forwards This will get his/her reward in three days.

One Person forward it to 40 people he had 8,000 thousand, take prophit in his buisness. One Person did not believe this news and his son died.

One kept Saying he will forward it today, tomorrow but never forward this news he died as well.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE!



Er, no? Just me? :((

Fuck you, I know every one of you guys by any chance could've hear about it, and by any chance, you guys were foolish enough to be forwarding that message to others.

First of all, read it carefully, you dumbasses. There's tonnes of reason in there that clearly showed us how 'tahyul' it is. And I'm not gonna explain them to you. You'll just have to figure it out by yourself. If you think your understanding in Islam is strong enough, you won't be believing any of this shit.

I know, the intentions were maybe good, to change us. But this... This.... Sigh. You're doing it wrong.

And I know, there'd be lot of chain letters like these that are everywhere in the internet.

And who knows? The next morning you wake up, you get this message from your stupid friend saying those religious messages and in the end



"If you don't forward this message to others, in seven days, your mom will die, motherfuckerfriend"

"P/s : And your mom so fat, when she jumps for joy, she got stuck"







I'm just saying. Ignore the harsh words. And Russell Peters. Thanks to Humpathon for the punchline. :)

And you really think you could fall for that lie in such a stupid way?

I know, the Jews people are the ones in charge for making the world as it is, yes you know, Illuminati and Freemason? But to get over sensitive with it...

Here. There actually is another kind of Jew Conspiracy in our country.

And even worse, our own National Car, the Proton Saga.



I don't know, the 7997th Jew in Malaysia? And look how bright those red devil looks on the back lights of the car.... There's something fishy here, hmmmmmmmmm....

Nahh, I keed. If you're really serious about understanding REAL Jew Conspiracy in Malaysia, how about taking a peek at this link. It's about Penubuhan Malaysia : Perancangan USA Sejak 1889 & Kertas Kerja HARVARD UNIVERSITY Serta Gambar2.

I'm not an ustaz. And I don't have much 'eilmu about it. And I'm still having problems with my own. But this is just the way I feel it, ever since I was a child.

Don't you guys feel like we're kinda paranoid with religious matters and tend to easily believe everything they give to us?

Just a thought.



P/s : You just earn yourself a one way straight ticket to Hell, my friend.

Pikachu = Lady Gaga?

10 comments:

kuokuoyon said...

aku pon pnah terpikir mcm ni.tp nk ckp tkot.teeee heee :">

zedRadzai said...

@kuokuoyon
there! clearly it's not me alone!

incik neng said...

haha ramai je orang
taksub agama tak bertempat
entry ini 2 ibu jari ke atas

zedRadzai said...

@incik neng
ya! the word taksub sgt kena dgn kita. or maybe, bodoh? teeheee

thx for the compliment btw.

ket said...

aku forward gak mesej tu..
tp part sumpah seranah tu aku delete la..
xpe ke aku wat cm2 ustad ayed??

-jejaka risau-

zedRadzai said...

@ket
haha demyu
ang nk risau ape, sume org pon forward, (aku tak la :">) pokemon tu dlu pon aku caya wakaka.

what's in the past stays in the past teehee

pailang said...

ni berat jugak http://j.imagehost.org/0385/semi_value.jpg

Shakaff said...

You guys might laugh now, but when the Rabis in Israel recites the word 'Pokemon! Gotta catchem all.' on national TV, you'll shitbrix.

Serious shit is serious.

kamil said...

2 thumbs up utk komen shakap
zed:mind blasting!!!

MC said...

shit...!
i hate pokemon.....

jews+pokemon= destruction
wakaka