Brix #6 - Ke'malu'an Malaysia Terhadap Seks Dan Realiti

It's 5.00AM in the morning but heck, I'm still gonna write an entry anyway. This is actually another entry related to Malaysian and sex. Like in my previous entry.

Yes, and our topic today is about Ke'malu'an Malaysia Terhadap Seks Dan Realiti. Wouldn't want to write "kemaluan", because it sounded quite rude, ain't it? So, "ke'malu'an" is better instead.



DAN





Because what I'm referring to is about our shyness and all. Yeah, you know us Asians, well known as the shy type of people in this world, compared to those Caucasians and Niggers with their big dicks and all.

And because of our shyness, well, I'm not suggesting that those elements aren't good enough for us, but sadly, the reality doesn't suit well to it. I mean, come to think of it, read the news, and everything in it, and when it comes to sex related news or articles, like any other races in this world, we Malaysian also would get fukken horny and enjoice every second reading it.


Rehat jap.


So, easier to say, c'mon dudes, we're no different than others, sex related matters is indeed awesome, and the reality is, yeap, we're no different. As a human, we enjoice these matters. But, what differs a person from another is our opinion about it.

Yeap, my point is about from the religion side of thinking. Fortunately, I was born Muslim and I'm grateful for being a Muslim, and because of this way of life, I made myself clear that I won't have sex before getting married. Tapi tengok la dulu, kot-kot ada rezeki ke nanti. Hm2. We never know, right? :">

Just kidding, dudes.

Anyway, you get my point, right?

And what I think about our people right now is they are being conservative. Yeap, old-fashion. Sex related matters were too forbidden to talk about until when it comes to the right moment with the perfect mood, there you go enjoicing those moments like there's no tomorrow.

I mean, sex related matters aren't always about fucking or penetration and moaning around, and yes, I know, sometimes I joke about it just for fun :"> Sebab ketidakbiasaan dan ketidak-open-minded-an tu yang buat kita jadi begini.

Yela, selama ni dok tahan-tahan je kan, even nak sebut apa-apa berkaitan seks secara public pon tak sanggup, malu katanya. Tapi, sekali dah dapat, amek ang kes rogol, buang bayi blablabla and shits.

It's all about mindset. I'm not saying mine is perfect, but at least, I could say that I'm a reasonable man, even with sex, hell yeah I am! :">

Come on, guys. You don't agree with me, you're much obliged to bash me with every point you have. But seriously, just for the sake of LULz, read this.


Pantang tengok kaki wanita.

SAYA berusia awal 20-an dan sangat mudah terangsang apabila melihat kaki wanita, lebih-lebih lagi yang cantik dan gebu.

Saya mengalami perasaan ini sejak sebelum akil baligh lagi. Namun saya tetap terangsang dengan alat sulit wanita yang lain. Adakah ini perkara yang ganjil atau kelebihan buat saya?

JEJAKA KELIRU, Johor Bahru, Johor




Syukur, anda mempunyai minat kepada perempuan dan anda mudah terangsang dengan kaki perempuan. Jadi, daripada aspek tubuh badan wanita yang sangat mengghairahkan anda, anda memilih kaki wanita yang gebu dan cantik, maka anda dikategorikan sebagai ‘leg man’.

Untuk lelaki lain yang sangat teruja dengan payudara, mereka digelar ‘breast man’ dan lelaki yang teruja dengan punggung perempuan digelar ‘buttocks man’.

Ada situasi yang mana lelaki itu hanya dapat klimaks dengan menyentuh kaki perempuan dan mereka dikatakan mengalami ‘fetishes’ kepada kaki perempuan.


Maksud saya, lelaki itu dapat mencapai ereksi dan klimaks apabila menyentuh dan meraba kaki perempuan. Anda pula hanya teruja dengan melihat kaki perempuan. Itu bukan ganjil dan ia pilihan sanubari anda daripada aspek perasaan syahwat anda.


sos

****


Yeah, and I'd say What. The. Fuck.

I dunno whether or not this kinda stupid person actually exist for pointing out a question like these, but fuck it, I'm ranting about it anyways.

Geez, you're asking about those things, and you feel weird about it, and I'd say you're old enough to be thinking wisely because you're in your early 20s, yet you feel yourself special for having such "kelebihan" like those. WTF man.

I'd say godaiplz. Aku paham rasa ganjil tengok kaki perempuan pon boleh stim, tapi... ADOI laa. Ko soranggggg laaa ada kelebihan tu.

I dunno guys, I don't want to explain more about why I find this Q&A kinda annoying yet laughable, but seriously? Fuck that guy. Dan orang-orang lain yang macam tu jugak. Takkan itu pon tak tau sial. Hadoiii la.

But thanks to the doktor tuan, for answering that question without any doubt and hesitation. Yes, we do need these doctors to answer those kinda questions. Kesian dia.


Fuh Fuh


Well, enough of this Q&A session, let's get back to our main topic.

The more I think about this shit, the more I have the feeling to bash. Tapi, tahan-tahan je la, because I wouldn't want to cross the line anymore.

Just facts would be more than enough I suppose. So here goes.

Did you know that Malaysia is the 7th HORNIEST country in the world? Based on an article from Askmen.com, it really proves this fact. And yeap, it's from the internet so it must be fukken true.

No, seriously, I take this one as the truth this time. :">

Here, read this.

No. 7 - MALAYSIA

In public, this country definitely appears conservative. For example, there was a recent controversy over whether sex education should be taught in high school or not -- not exactly sexually liberated. However, behind closed doors lies (pun totally intended) the real story: Malaysians are swinging from the bedposts, and loving every minute of it. Occasionally we'll get a glimpse of it - like when Malaysia's Minister of Health was forced to step down after his homemade sex tapes made the rounds in January of 2008.

Horny hangouts: In Kuala Lumpur, check out these bars and clubs for a straightforward party: Aloha, Poppy Bar or the Rum Jungle. To “choose your own adventure” visit the Beach Club where there’s a good chance a girl comes at a price, but she'll be worth every penny.

sos



So, think about it. I'm not saying that from now on, you are much welcomed to be talking about sex everytime, but, er.. Yes, that's actually what I'm saying.

Nah, I keed.

It's all about mind set and mentality, guys. Kita benci lihat kes-kes buang bayi dan kes-kes rogol, but we never understood that those matters are just because of the low level mind set our people have.

Dah la banyak .3gp. See? We Malaysians just love sex like any other human.



So, ramai-ramai lah buka minda, and eventually, there would be no more cases like those. I hope.

And just for the LULz again, guys, please take a peek into this link. Look how much fun these young parents-to-be fellas have, talking about sex-related issues secara open.



Click to enlarge


Inilah yang kita mahu! I read this forum, and I kinda have a boner. :">

Natural.

P/s : Okay, okayy, so I'm the jerk right now?

7 comments:

lufkin said...

Fact: have a dick like a nigga and you'll hilang ur ke'malu'an..

and Yeah, reading "meleleh keluar selepas bersama" causing erec-shun.. NATURAL YO

ezareena~ said...

hhahhaha..xbleyh blah ur post sal sex ni zaid~ ayat sengal gler...bace tergelak2 weyh~ siyeshit!!~ XD

DzULhAFiZi said...

just fapped after reading the doggy-style definition....hahahha

zedRadzai said...

@lufkin
yeah dude. fukken natural lol

@eza
haha trying my best to keep my readers entertained :">

@dzul
mcm gmpg dow forum tu, xsgka dlm2 malu kite melayu, wujud jgk perbincangan2 cmtu scara open gile.

"yang psl doggy style tu kan.."

Yeast said...

aku suka tengok bahu lelaki, aku ada 'kelebihan' ini. wakakakaka

zedRadzai said...

@yeast
bangga-lah dgn kelebihan anda itu :">

Anonymous said...

def of doggy style cm nk ajar men msk2 weh....
ngong!