Shit Cover #19 - Touniquet [Evanescence]

.

Yea, I know, this ain't my cover and I'm aware of that. I'm just the editor. Who gives a fuck about the editor?

Nahh.

BTW, it's just fun to be editing your buddies' video for once in a while, you can feel the appreciation from them, you know. And by looking at people reactions of how they liked the video, you can sit in front of your computer and think

"Yeah, I made this video BAHAHAHA"

And yes, my three friends in this video are just awesome. NNN & Amish & Zara, they're talented and have awesome skills in music.

So here's the video. Hope you guys enjoy it!




Awesome, right, rightttt??? :">

Thank for viewing, though. Teehee.



P/s : He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Author : ZAIDRADZAI

2 comments:

Aslina said...

apsal dier nyanyi lagi best dari evanescence??? aku share suka2 kat fb... dorang sangat oseeemmmmmm~~!!!

NNN said...

TQVM aslina