Shit Cover #21 - Nightmare [Avenged Sevenfold]

.

This is just a cover I've made with Nazeep like a billion years ago. And I'm posting it now on our blog because I have no other things to write.

Ya, I suck. I know. You go on with this legacy, Pam. For I'm about to dieeeee.

Anyways.

Check out Nazeep's channel, man. The guy's a maniac. He could pull off any rock song, yenno? Which made me feel bad 'cause since I've already wrote my 1st song, I'm not that into learning to play the guitar anymore. I HAVE NO PROGRESS because I've already achieved my target.

UGH

Nvm now. Hope you guys enjoy this cover. Rate and comment, and subscribe please :">





I told you already, NNN rocks! And I suck balls. Now go easy on me, 'cause I'm not trying to imitate Matt Shadows vocals, okay :(

Oh, before I forget, let's have a peek into one of Nazeep's cover.





The guitar solo, guys. THE GUITAR SOLO.

Nazeef's Channel <-- CLICK ME


P/s : Remember my song "Can't Seem To Love"? This special someone actually made a cover out of it. So I'm just gonna leave this here.




AUTHOR : ZED RADZAI

4 comments:

Pam said...

uuuu

kamil said...

wuwuwuwuuu~~
someone

NNN said...

lulz jgnla promote lebih2 mcmni segan i wuwuwuwuwu <3<3

shishi the great said...

apa ni zeddddddddddddddd